Live O Results (LOR) Documentation
[ Versão 0.1 - 2016/02/09 - Paulo Franco ]
Live O Results it's a component of OriOasis that allows live results for events.
Currently it supports only export files from MT2003/OE2010.
- How does Live O Results work?
- How to upload the results from the local computer managing the event
(eg. MT2003/OE2003/OE2010) to the Live O Results server?
Configure the config file of Live O Results client by editing the file event-info.txt located in the client
application folder (eg. c:\liveores_client\event-info.txt).
- [EVENT ID]: this should be the Event ID in OriOasis. If event is not created in OriOasis,
then use the date of the event followed by event code, example: 20160402CNDL
- [EVENT NAME]: name of the event
- [STAGE NUMBER]: number of the stage, eg.: 1, 2, 3, etc
- [STAGE NAME]: name of the stage, eg.: Long Distance or Saturday, etc.
- [STAGE DATE]: date of stage in format YYYY-MM-DD
- [START TIME]: time of first start in formt HH:MM
- [BROWSER REFRESH]: browser refresh interval in minutes. if many people is viewing results please use 2 or more minutes
in order to avoid server overload access
- [FILE STARTS]: path to the file that contains the start lists (generated previously)
- [FILE RESULTS]: path to the file that contains the results (generated periodically by the results software, ex.: OEvent2003/2010)
- Start the client by double-clicking the file run-client.bat. The upload client will start by uploading the start
list file and then uploads the results file with one minute interval. The upload (post) interval is configurable in the lib/config.php file